17 November 2018 – 14 Nights
Barbados, St Kitts, St Maarten, Tortola, Amber
Cove, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, St Vincent,
£1,349 per person
Prices based on 2 sharing an inside cabin
Exploring on the Azura
One of the larger ships in the P&O cruise fleet, Azura is a delight for guests of all ages. She offers no end of fun for families. And for adults seeking quality time together, the vibe is welcoming and friendly. From hassle-free mealtimes to carefree days ashore, Azura is your perfect base for a truly memorable holiday. Indulge in the tranquility of the spa. Or get active on the sports courts. Decisions, decisions, and they’re all yours to make.
Azura – family-friendly, larger ship
Azura is one of the largest cruise ships in the P&O Cruises fleet. Azura offers an incredible choice of bars, restaurants, sports and spa facilities, entertainment, plus lots of other exciting and unique features.
Azura venues at a glance
- Over eight places to dine including poolside grills
- Plenty of places to unwind
- Five entertainment venues
- Over eight bars or places to socialise
Perfect for families
Azura offers the perfect balance, bringing the opportunity to enjoy quality time together as well as time separately. From hassle-free meal times to carefree days out, we really have got it all covered.
What to expect
- Various cabin types to accommodate families
- Free age-specific children’s clubs ranging from 2-17 years
- Kids paddling pool and splash pool plus two family-friendly swimming pools
Great for adults
Step aboard and find everything to relax on holiday including fine dining, quiet and lively bars, pools, luxurious spa and salon, gym, fitness classes and shops.
What to expect
- Activities including yoga, pilates and dance classes
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy and cabaret performances
- Pool exclusively for adults
- Alfresco spa terrace
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board
Azura’s great variety of entertainment
There’s never a dull moment on board Azura, when it comes to entertainment and things to do we’ve something for everyone.
See below some examples of the kind of entertainment you’ll find included in the price of your holiday.
- Dazzling West End style performances in theatre
- Comedy shows
- Live music, piano recitals and tribute bands
- Night clubs
- Dance classes
- Pub quizzes
Prices are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. Prices correct as of 6/9/18 and based on 2 people sharing